Thursday, December 22, 2016

Autumnventure Debuted

After many days of preparation for the holidays and sandwiching in writing to soothe the soul, I have unveiled Autumnventure Gallery as my seasonal holiday gift. Gratitude is extended to all my poetry friends who supported my love of poetry by offering wonderful nuggets of wisdom, vivid autumn scenes, and inspirational quotes. Original music, art, and videos were added to this gallery as a bonus. 

Here are my brief thoughts on the completion of the gallery in septercet form. (Thanks Michelle Barnes for introducing me to this poetic format.)

Winter entered; autumn left
but fond memories linger.
Fall's seasonal gift unveiled.

©CVarsalona, 2016


You can access Autumnventure Gallery here. I hope you enjoy the gallery walk, with soothing music, artwork, #digipoetry, digital inspirations, #imagepoems, and bursts of color. It was an inspiring journey. My one word this year that has guided me onward is believe and that I did as I designed the gallery.

Poetry Friday Friends Who Contributed to Autumnventure Gallery
Baie, LindaKogan, MichelleRattigan, Jama
Behnke, RamonaLewis, J. PatrickSalas, Laura Purdie
Flynn, CatherineMacCulloch, JoneShepard, Kiesha
Forrest, MattMagee, BridgetSilverman, Buffy
Hahn, Mary Lee Mayr, DianeSimon, Margaret
Harsham, BrendaMitchell, Linda Varsalona, Carol
Hodgson, KevinNesdoly, VioletWyman, Christie

Autumn asks that we prepare for the future—
that we be wise in the ways of garnering and keeping. 
But it also asks that we learn to let go
to acknowledge the beauty of sparseness. 
-Bonaro W. Overstreet

Happy Holidays, friends. Enjoy your time with family, friends, and poetry. #Poetrylove sustains us when the pace of life is hectic. Now back to finding the elves to help me wrap all my presents before the family arrives tomorrow.


Buffy Silverman is hosting Poetry Friday-the Solstice Edition at her blog, Buffy's Blog. Please visit so you can read her Hound Haiku in story format. Also, please check out Buffy's offering, Life of a Leaf, at the Autumnventure Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment