Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Going Wild















Have you ever just wanted to throw caution to the wind and go wild? I decided that it was time for me to take a complete departure from the serious side of life:
  • to create a throw back post that celebrates all that is fun and whimsical
  • to discard worries and to do lists just for the pure joy of creating
and finally to get those dancing feet stomping to the tunes of the 60s when wild was the rage. 



I am here tonight to celebrate with the creative poet Irene Latham who asked her blogging friends to sparkle their blog posts and set sail on a wild adventure. 

Why?

...because it is Irene's 10 year Blogiversary and wild is her 2015 One Little Word. 


I listened (my one little word) to the call of the wild and said, 
"Why not throw caution to the wind

so I'm sending a Going Wild Celebration Wish for Irene
and linking up at her site, Live Your Poem.

Feeling wild and free
I throw caution to the wind,
letting my spirit fly high above the sea.

JOIN ME THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment