Friday, November 6, 2015

Autumn's Gold

Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. 
~Jim Bishop, Author


As Autumn's glory peaks, I walk reflecting on the majesty of the world
and 
invite all who are interested to uncover the hidden treasures of Autumn's bounty with me. 

You can access the invitation to my newest showcase of the seasons, Autumn's Palette, hereCapture autumn in photographs or drawings and pen poetic words to create your own digital offering for the gallery.

Deadline
I will continue to gather digital inspirations from across the globe until Thanksgiving 2015. 

Poetry Friday opens its doors each Friday for the Poetry Friday Round-up. Today, Katja Czaja is our hostess at Write.Sketch.Repeat. It is my hope that Poetry Friday friends and others will be intrigued by my #findingfall creative challenge that will provide a thankful tribute to a season that reigns in glorious colors. Offerings can be sent to cvarsalona at gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment