Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weeklong Celebrations

Seeing is a gift that comes with practice.
-Stephanie Mills

🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁🍃🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁
This week, I practiced the art of noticing and wondering.

I choose seeing
life with new eyes. It is
rewarding, a 
priceless gift
to self that
brings joy. It comes
from a desire to be one with
life and takes time to practice.
©CV, 2017

              🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁🍃🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁

Take a visual walk with me through my week. Personal and professional joyful connections were made.
 




What events brought joy to your week?

I join Ruth Ayres to Celebrate This Week! Ruth had a joyous week. Stenhouse Publishers hosted a FaceBook Live event with Ruth. Although I could not connect that night, Stenhouse sent out the link for all to watch the presentation. You can watch it here

No comments:

Post a Comment