Thursday, November 16, 2017

Autumn's Change

Change is a measure of time and, in the autumn, time seems speeded up. What was is not and never again will be; what is is change."
-Edwin Teale

🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁🍃🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁

Using the beginning of the above quote, I penned a Golden Shovel poem:

Autumn brings change.
In seasonal cycles, change is
inevitable. It's a
juncture point to measure 
existence in a world of
everyday racing time
©Carol Varsalona, 2017

This Buncee can be activated here to listen to the song, 
Together We Can Change The World.

🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁🍃🍁🍃🍂🍃🍁

The following poems were featured here.

sashaying in
november walks with gusto-
pre-holiday chill
©Carol Varsalona, 2017


In 2013, I wrote a blog post, Autumn, A Time of Transitions, that will frame my thoughts as I close the collection of digital offerings for my Autumn Ablaze Gallery. The deadline for submission is November 28, 2017. Thanks is extended to all those who submitted image poems, inspirational quote, nature photography, artwork, and music. Also, I would like to thank Janet Wong for her welcoming efforts to gather poetry friends to join in this season's gallery writing. I am connecting with Janet and many poetry friends at #NCTE17. 

For those I am able to only connect with virtually, I offer this post to Poetry Friday's hostess, Jane at Raincity Librarian


No comments:

Post a Comment