Saturday, August 15, 2015

Celebrate Digipoetry

This week it seemed that wonders never ceased. I took the opportunity to closely notice my surroundings. Photos were snapped to remember the moments. From those shots I went on to creating digital entries with various photo editing tools. Combinations evolved and poems rose from the digital prompts. 

Digipoetry is my way of celebrating the joyful moments of my days. This genre of writing is moving me to intersect my passion for art and technology with literacy. Being in the flow of creativity allows me to reflect and release energies into positive statements. Below are some images from my digital writing journal this week. 




Created for the #reflect31 Challenge




Each week a group of writers celebrate with Ruth Ayres at Celebrate This Week. Please stroll over to Ruth's site to see how others celebrated this past week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment