Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Inspired!

We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.
~Anais Nin 

Recently this quote appeared on on the March Slice of Life Challenge. I let its words ruminate in my mind until I felt the muse coaxing me to write. An inspired, in the moment, message started to find threads of possibility when I paired two photographs I took at the Long Island boardwalk. From the portals of creativity, a digital inspiration flowed as one more tribute to the community of writers whose hearts untangle threads and spin them into little slices of life. 


The previous day, I penned a gratitude poem for the Two Writing Teachers' community of writers that can be accessed here.

One month ago, I created twenty-nine poems for Laura Shovan's #FoundObjectPoem Project. The final digital poem was called Last Ride. In retrospect, I repost this digital composition to celebrate tomorrow's close of the March Slice of Life Story challenge. 

Does the digital inspiration below resonant with you 
as the March SOLSC reaches its close?

From post, http://beyondliteracylink.blogspot.com/2016/02/last-ride.html

Today marks the thirtieth post of my Clearing a Path series for the Two Writing Teachers' March Slice of Life Story Challenge. It has been quite a ride. To join the collective chorus of joyful voices visit Day 30 of Two Writing Teachers' March Slice of Life Challenge hereThank you, Anna, Betsy, Beth, Dana, Deb, Kathleen, Stacey, and Tara for filling this writing space with inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment