Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Morning Light

Always eager to craft a digital inspiration from what I observe, I was drawn to a serene scene from my hotel window in Albany. Within a short time, I transformed an original photo to a muted watercolor using the app, WalaxyPic. Bringing nature to life in an artistic way allowed me to clear a path for my writing. To complete the digital composition, I invited my Muse to sit on my shoulder and whisper in my ear.

Albany, New York

Same scene digitally composed

I created this visual poster at Recite.com.

I thank Stacey Shubitz from Two Writing Teachers for showcasing the app, WalaxyPic, at her blog post. Please turn to the March 2016 Slice of Life Story Challenge to read slices of other bloggers here. This post marks the ninth one of my Clearing A Path series for the March SOLSC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment