Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March Musings 28: Spring Cleaning

After returning from our weekend family trip, I realized that it was time for a good spring cleaning. Sometimes, it is easier to walk away from clutter than address it but that does not take care of the mess accumulated over the course of months. I recall a cartoon from the 1960s that presented a 21st century lifestyle. "The Jetsons" offered a look into the future of techno-living with a robot maid who whisked everything clean with the flick of a button. While there are many gadgets that make life easier today, the average household needs to use its own "human steam" to engage in the after-winter task of spring cleaning. 

To begin, I need a plan:
Step back - Analyze the situation - Take on one job only - Clean to Declutter - Breathe in the freshness. 

Now, all I have to do is follow through on the plan.

Last year, I tackled the decluttering issue and created a balanced living space outside so here's to doing a thorough job inside! 
Easier said than done!

This is my twenty-eighth posting in a series titled March Musings for Two Writing Teachers' March Slice of Life Story Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. An obligation of appreciation is all together for giving such supportive information. I am especially fascinated with your article the End of lease cleaning | End of lease cleaning Sydney | Bond cleaning Sydney | End of lease cleaning home bush | End of lease cleaning Alexandria | End of lease cleaning Balmain and I am happy that I am connected with your site.thanks! Regards

    ReplyDelete