Do you routinely take time to nourish your mind, body, and spirit or do you, like me, piecemeal the type of nourishment that really strengthens you?
"NOURISH MY LIFE" WEEKLY PLAN
2. Stop worrying. Genesis 50:21 has a comforting tip: "Now therefore don't be afraid. I will nourish you and your little ones."
3. Unclutter living and work spaces to create open, bright spaces for life work.
4. Return to the yoga studio to become centered again.
5. Set aside specific times to enjoy life and still accomplish tasks to keep the house and work tasks in check.
6. Reflect often and reset goals.
7. Most importantly, remain positive even when life seems to be rough.
This plan for a reboot of mind, body, and spirit seems to be the jumpstart I needed. Does it fit your lifestyle and goals? If so, join me on the path to awaken life by focusing on physical and spiritual nourishment.