Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Rainy Day Magic

I learned these past few days that rainy days though dreary, in reality, can be magical when you are with your grandbaby. 


Grandmother love is unique.
It wipes away raindrops;
Warms a chilly day.
Leads me to bookstops
And filters sky's gray.
©CV, 2019


Listen to a piece of rainy day music here.


On this rainy winter day, I am at peace as my grandbaby lays asleep in the next room. Tomorrow I travel back to Long Island but tonight, I am joining Two Writing Teachers for the Slice of Life. 

5 comments:

  1. Grandbaby brings the sunshine on any day. So does granny's love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right on both accounts, Terje. Grandmother love is a very special feeling.

      Delete
  2. I love reading about your times with your grand baby. So much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I love having grand times with Sierra. She brings such joy to everyone's lives, Diane. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful moments and a beautiful little girl. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete