Sunday, November 12, 2017

Celebrate Change

I have had a front row seat to the evolution of autumn show this season. From my upstairs window I have watched the trees change from a sunkissed summer look to this week's November chill. I celebrate the change that allows me to discover the many wonders of fall and continue to marvel at the brilliant, vivid digital offerings that come my way for my Autumn Ablaze Gallery.

sashaying in
november walks with gusto-
pre-holiday chill
©Carol Varsalona, 2017

🍀🍁🍃🍂🍀🍁🍃🍂

A few days ago, I woke to a windstorm and chilled weather. The tree outside my window was moving back and forth, shaking its branches. I was sad to see the empty boughs but knew that change was inevitable. 


So too, in life, change comes sashaying in. We may not welcome it when it comes but life marches on. I see the wisdom of embracing change with positivity.  Do you?
🍀🍁🍃🍂🍀🍁🍃🍂

Each week, I Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres. Ruth has exciting news about her new book at her blog site. You can read about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment