Saturday, August 6, 2016

Celebrating Energy

Streaks of creativity exploded across my screen this week as I mixed art and design with digital tools. Energy flowed like running water and words swirled in streams. I listened carefully to other's thoughts, collected digital expressions and #imagepoems from fellow writers, and felt the vibrancy of digital movement.

From the energy of New York City


where I celebrated my 40th Anniversary


to the explosion of color at the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics,


I felt the energy;
carried it with me;
created; and passed it on.


Voice Matters!


I celebrate the energy that flowed this week from 
my anniversary celebration to daily writing.


Join me as I design my next global gallery of artistic expressions. 
If interested, find your summerscape moment this month 
and be inspired to create you own digital inspiration.

It is time to Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres. I look forward to hearing the positives of my colleagues' week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment