Thursday, November 1, 2018

Gather in Gratitude - #SJ1stT

This is the power of gathering: it inspires us, delightfully, to be more hopeful, more joyful, more thoughtful: in a word, more alive. -Alice Waters


We gather together in faith today
a band of word warriors underway,
lifting our hearts to meditate
and let our thoughts resonate.

🍃🍂

Today, I am thankful to gather and:

Greet Thursday with positivity!
Attend to what is needed in the moment!

Think of family far away!
Hear the call of autumn!
Autumn in New York song by Frank Sinatra

Showcase nature's painted portraits!
Respond and create via Abundant Autumn Gallery!
My short video can be accessed here.

🍃🍂

In addition, I am thankful for the monthly gathering of Spiritual Journey first Thursday's community!



🍃🍂

I am joining my faraway friend, Ramona Behnke in Washington, at her blog post to celebrate Spiritual Journey first Thursday. My hope is that autumn blessings fill your day with peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment