In 2017, I was impassioned to write about the beauty of springtime when buds first sprout. I look back on a digital gallery of artistic expressions, Springsations, and remember strong sensations and gratefulness for springtime. Seven springs later, I once again feel the need to rediscover inner stirrings and welcome this season of renewal and hope. What better time to be grateful for Mother Earth than in April during National Poetry Month!
Each year, Spring arrives of its own accord, renewing the world as it bursts forth with color and joy.
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO
Join my Springsations Gallery of Artistic Expressions Vol. 2.
You may be familiar with my Galleries of Artistic Expressions as a contributor and/or reader. They are museum-like showcases that blend poetry and art with technology to virtually present the wonders of nature in a poetic manner. Past galleries are filled with a multitude of strong voices writing with positivity.
- Be in the moment. Find your creative spark.
- Decide what your focus is based on the gallery title, Springsations.
- Choose your medium: photography, collage, digital art, drawing, poster, inspirational quote, song, poem, short video, etc.
- If you are creating an image poem, superimpose your poem on the artwork, You can use free versions of Canva, Fotojet, Buncee, or PicMonkey for this process.
- Sign your work.
- Post your digital expression in a jpeg or png format (450-700 pixels is a good font range).
- Add your work to the padlet I created at:
- Student voice would be an excellent addition to the gallery besides teacher, author, friend, and family voices.
- Please make sure that a student offering or class offerings have the student(s) name(s) included.
- I will add information regarding the gallery via social media this month.
- After you post your gallery offering on Springsations Gallery of Artistic Expressions Vol. 2 for NPM 2023 Padlet, I will send out a notice on social media.