Writing is a practice of the heart on a journey of self-discovery.
As William Wordsworth noted,
Indexing the SOLSC23! Journey
I have a quirky habit:
Very late night writing
While enjoying springtime
But I do ❤ slicing an idea like
- Shangri-La: a state of mind, and
- March winds
- Going rogue
- Into the spring fog.
- You may ask, What's in vogue?
- A museum of happiness,
- Hetk, a moment in time or
- Perhaps, a springtime pile of good things
- Where everybody counts.
Pack your bags and go
- To a slicer meet-up or
- Slicer party #SOL23.
Packing dilemma? Maybe, but
- Here are good thoughts for a wonderful Saturday.
- March slices create a found poem, and
- Pennsylvania welcomes tourists.
There are words to fall back on, such as
Internet bloops are annoying and
What Slicers Know!
While reading, enjoy a sweet treat
At It's Another Cookie Day slice.
Beautiful change is coming
with springtime weather
and another National Poetry Month project.