Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Springlike Day in Late Winter

Nature often presents us with a loving gift. This week, we will enjoy the warmth of springlike weather. While entering our community the scene below was so inviting that I had to stop and capture the late winter scene. I hope you experience something similar. Springlike days are an amazing opportunity to pause and reflect on life.  Does your park bench, front porch, or patio await you? Take advantage of the gift nature bestows this week in Northern Virginia. Next week, there will be huge dips in temperatures just when I thought winter would wave goodbye.


springlike days
bud with excitement
pause and reflect
©CVarsalona, 2024

Day 13

This Slice of Life post is offered to

3 comments:

  1. Carol, walking around our yard we see buds on all of the trees. Flowers are blooming. The yellows of the daffodils and the purple of the crocuses are vibrant in the bright sunshine of the day. There is no room for sadness wen surrounded by the beauty of nature. Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right, Bob. Today, there are more buds on my dwarf weeping cherry tree.

      Delete
  2. I have been marveling at how much happier I feel with so much more daylight. Which...this is not news as it happens every spring, but still! I feel like there's so much more space in my day. So even though I haven't gotten in nature or there's not much to admire here where I am at this moment, I have been admiring that. Thanks for the call to pay attention.

    ReplyDelete