Thursday, March 14, 2019

Energy Boost - March Musings/#Sol19/Day 14

At the end of a day filled with high energy and enjoyment, I was rewarded with a beautiful sunset drive home. Gray days moved aside to let in the sunshine that turned into a beautiful bluish, pink tone with touches of orange sun peeking through the clouds. Simply lovely. Thank you Mother Nature for sharing your high energy to make my day complete. 


-a slice of sunset-


Day 14 of 31 days of writing
March Slice of Life Story Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how the beautiful sight of sunset lifts the spirits? It's been awhile since I saw such beauty. I have seen some sunrise colors in the morning. Similar positive effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunset and sunrise colors are so bright and vibrant. Thanks for stopping by and now to post my slice.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Sunset is absolutely my favorite time of day, especially this time of year. Your description was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Amanda. I guess i missed commenting on your comment. Sunsets are beautiful and so inspirational.

      Delete