Monday, January 4, 2016

So Much to Celebrate

2015 turned into 2016 at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve. Much to my surprise, as the ball dropped I caught the magical moment and creatively embellished the shot.



The holidays are a wonderful time to celebrate. There is no denying this but sometimes I am obsessed with those Hallmark moments. Recognizing that life is fragile and uncertain and that the new year brings a commitment to change, I have chosen the #oneword believe to guide my 2016 journey. 


I believe in the importance of life's precious moments and celebrate:


family that is dear to me




longtime friendships that continue the joy of gathering


the warmth of home

the hectic but welcoming holiday time


the connected spirit of educators


There is so much to celebrate in 2016 if we open our eyes, listen to each other and the world around us, and believe in a mindset of positivity with its unlimited possibilities. 

Today is the back-to-school day that welcomes the new year. 

Follow a new direction this year - there is so much to celebrate in life!


Each weekend, Ruth Ayres asks us to find the positives in our week and add those thoughts to her site, Celebrate This Week. I am happy to find Ruth celebrating a decade of one words at her site. Since the weekend was a busy one of celebrating, I link up my thoughts today and hope that you find the possibilities that this week will offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment