Thursday, January 7, 2016

One Word Connections

Although it is difficult for me to wait patiently for answers, I understand the importance of doing so. While wait is not my one word this year, it is an important component of my word, believe. Wait, in its quiet manner, invites me to sit and ponder so I dedicate this digital inspiration below to those who open their heart, listen intently, and wait for the answers that they may or may not find immediately. 




Holly Mueller, my friend, colleague, and host of Spiritual Journey Thursday opens her site each week to bring our small community together to write about our thoughts. This week Holly is speaking about the spiritual aspect of her one word, WAIT

This post is dedicated to Holly and her one word, wait, that has provided me with another look at what it takes to truly believe.

Reading, Teaching, Learning
Graphic via Holly Mueller from http://refe99.com/author/admin/page/272/

but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31


No comments:

Post a Comment