Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Wishing, Hoping, Believing

It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are still alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger for them. 
~George Eliot



A few years ago, my sister gave me a rainbow wooden scoop with the idea that wishes can be scooped out each day. I have placed my wooden wish scoop in all of my decorative displays since then. Yesterday, I decided to link it with my one word, believe, as a representative symbol.

Believing in wishes coming true is not just a fairytale thought like in the Cinderella tale. 


Wishing and hoping are the heart of believing. They send out positivity signals in a world fraught with issues. They flip negative messages, filling the air with petitions of expectancy. Wishing, hoping, believing are real actions that bring us closer to a mindset that celebrates life as opposed to challenging it.
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come through.~Cinderella 
What dreams, wishes, hopes do you have for your professional and personal lives in 2016? 

Today is Slice of Life Tuesday so please travel over to Two Writing Teachers to read slices from other members of this community of writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment