- While the March Slice of Life challenge came to an end, writing still lives on in daily practice, for April is here with National Poetry Month.
- Celebrating Writing, Dandelion Dreams, and A Wee Bit of Luck!
- Reflect in the Stillness of March.
- It Looked Like...But Grateful for.
- The Architecture of Snow, All Things Poetic,
- Wearing of the Green, #StuVoice Rising,
- A Fresh Perspective on Black History Month.
- Snow Invitation Accepted!
- Wake Up to Springtime. In the Middle of Night, Frozen Thoughts
- Spring Is In The Air! Snowfeet Balance.
- There's Never Enough Time!
- Reflect in the Stillness of March-
- A Slice of Winter Past:
- Grandma Wishes, #BalanceforBetter,
- Snow Baby on Skis,
- Grandbaby’s Spring Surprise:
- Energy Boost,
- Black Cat in Winter!
- A Wisher and Hope-er I am!
Did you recognize some of the lines from my found poem? They are from all of my March blogs for Two Writing Teachers Slice of Life Story Challenge. I saw on one of the slicers' blogs that she took the titles from her March posts and created a poem (sorry but I did not write down the name of my slicer friend who shared her poem of found titles). I found the blending of blog titles to be challenging but interesting and fun so I drafted one and then revised and revised until I completed what I set out to do.
Happy Slicing to all my Slice of Life friends.
What a fun found poem, Carol! Love it!ReplyDelete
I had fun trying to sort the titles into an order that I liked. Now I am finding mini-poems within the larger one. Thanks for stopping by, Laura.Delete