Do you ever feel like you need a bit of inspiration to start-kick your day?
Still recovering from the first cataract surgery and feeling scattered even before that, I need a BIG shot of inspiration to stay balanced. Read through this laundry list of to-do items to understand why I need an inspirational remedy.
- No Stretch and Pump or Gentle Yoga Classes
- No lifting more than 20 pounds
- No bending down with my head down
- Stick to the eye drop regime (3 boxes of drops: two must be inserted into the right eye 4xs per day and one every 2 hours plus rub a small amount of ointment in the surgery eye nightly )
- Continue to insert a drop of Restasis 2xs per day in the left eye
- Get ready for the reinstallation of one of the organizational racks that the installers did not install correctly
- Continue with routine life chores
- Find time for a daily walk
- Be ready for distractors